The surgery department is now offering Stem Cell Therapy and Platelet Rich Plasma!
The surgeons at VRCC received highly specialized training and are experienced in all aspects of orthopedic, neurologic and soft tissue surgery. They work closely with the technicians to ensure a safe anesthetic experience and are dedicated to comprehensive pain managment, early and aggressive rehabilitation following surgery and a multimodal approach to the management of arthritis. Our surgery team works hard to ensure the comfort of your pet before, during and after the surgery in order to provide the most pain-free experience possible.
- Stem Cell Therapy & Platelet Rich Plasma
- Orthopedic veterinary surgery for felines and canines (fracture repair, TPLO, MMP, Tight-Rope, corrective osteotomies, management of arthritis)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (arthroscopy, cystoscopy, laparoscopy, thoracoscopy)
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (skin flaps and grafts, ear ablation)
- Neurologic Surgery (thoracolumbar and cervical intervertebral disc disease, spinal compression, fractures and tumors)
- Gastrointestinal Foreign Body Removal
- Oncologic Surgery
- Tracheal Stenting